Plans for Tuesday:
1. Art study: wrapping up Jan Vermeer, and giving us a chance to play around with the Art Stix we found on the weekend.
2. Balance Benders.
3. Ivanhoe: what happened after the castle burned down? Did everyone get out?
3b. Writing time based on Ivanhoe.
4. Science: this week we're looking at water and what's in water, including salt. We are also going to read this really interesting analogy for the question of why the periodic table is set up as it is--for instance, why are there only two elements in the first row?
5. French: Marine animals.
6. Money Matters for Kids: how loans work.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different