- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
Tuesday, September 09, 2014
What's for supper? (leftover pork)
Tonight's dinner menu:
Ratouille. One big pan made with diced leftover pork chops, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper, a little tomato sauce, and canned white beans. One small pan made with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper, a little tomato sauce, and canned white beans. And Italian seasonings. Cheese, optional.
Gemelli pasta, one of my current favourites.
Fruit, yogurt, and last night's Brannies.