- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017
Tuesday, September 09, 2014
What's for supper? (leftover pork)
Tonight's dinner menu:
Ratouille. One big pan made with diced leftover pork chops, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper, a little tomato sauce, and canned white beans. One small pan made with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper, a little tomato sauce, and canned white beans. And Italian seasonings. Cheese, optional.
Gemelli pasta, one of my current favourites.
Fruit, yogurt, and last night's Brannies.