These days I feel less and less like a homeschool mom. Whatever that is.
My eighth grader is now doing so much of her own schoolwork, that when I do pick up the odd book to read out loud, she wants to know why.
She's choosing her own copywork from Les Miserables, which isn't a school book but which she's decided to read anyway.
She's managing a lot of her math work on her own.
I seem to have worked myself out of a job.
(I did teach her how to tie a sheet bend this week. I was not a Girl Guide for nothing.)
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different