O God, My Faithful God. This is another new one for us this year. One source of information on Johann Heermann (the composer) is Mr. Pipes and Songs and Hymns of the Reformation, chapter 5.
2. Read pages 47-50 from Seeing the Mystery. This section has no art to look at; instead, it's about how "the universal and the particular [or individual] are not opposed to each other." Quite the heavy-duty philosophy/metaphysics lesson.
3. Independent Bible reading
4. Choice of independent reading with written narration: History or Literature
5. Key to Algebra
6. Roar on the Other Side poetry assignments
7. The Easy Grammar, one page
8. Science readings: chosen book right now is The Elegant Universe.
9. Our Roman Roots, continue Lesson VI.
10. Reading with Mom: Perelandra.
11. Drawing and nature notebooks.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017