- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
What's for supper? Slow food movement
In the little slow cooker: beef with orange-ginger sauce and mushrooms.
In the big slow cooker: basmati rice.
In the toaster oven: frozen mini samosas.
On the stove: mixed veggies.
Chilling for dessert: canned pineapple. And yesterday's raisin-date bars.