Tonight's dinner menu, with Grandpa Squirrel here:
In the slow cooker: Taco Ground Chicken.
In the fridge: Leftover shredded pork.
To go with any of these: tortillas, shredded cheese, peppers, shredded broccoli, olives, and corn chips.
Dessert: Poppyseed pound cake and ginger boys, both from Giant Tiger.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017