Tonight's dinner menu, with Grandpa Squirrel here:
In the slow cooker: Taco Ground Chicken.
In the fridge: Leftover shredded pork.
To go with any of these: tortillas, shredded cheese, peppers, shredded broccoli, olives, and corn chips.
Dessert: Poppyseed pound cake and ginger boys, both from Giant Tiger.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head