Citizenship: Ourselves Book II; finish "A Way of the Will" and read "Freewill." This is the end of the "Will" section of the book.
Geography: continue the journey from Lake Tanganyika to Lake Victoria.
Mathematics: "solving for y."
English literature: the poetry of George Herbert.
Composer study: Ralph Vaughan Williams, "Fantasia on Greensleeves"
Housecleaning: finish cleaning up the room so that Mama Squirrel can use it for a meeting tonight.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different