Elora Gorge, to walk through the woods to the lookout, and to check out some of the shops in the town.
Elora has gotten more...I don't know, Euro-cized?...in the last number of years. Brighter, more upbeat, more hip. The river wasn't at its best, though--the drought has brought the water level down. We saw someone fishing, but nobody was tubing or canoeing, at least that we could see.
But it turned out to be a good afternoon for just enjoying.
Photo found on Wikipedia
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
- Briars, Brambles, Dogwood (Spring clothes)
- Summer Clothes 2020: Botanically Brighter