2. Tell us about a time in your life where it felt like you were figuratively riding a roller coaster.
3. Favorite treat to eat at an amusement park or state fair?
4. Are you easy to get along with? Elaborate.
Wow, that's pretty hard to answer for yourself, isn't it? And it depends on who you're dealing with...spouse, friends, neighbours, business people, telemarketers?
I saw a meme recently that said you should try to be the person your dog thinks you are. I don't have a dog, but it's still good advice.
5. Something on your calendar to see-do-read-accomplish or just enjoy before month's end?
Yes, several things, but not stuff I can get into here. Some of it involves poetry. Some of it doesn't.
OK, to read: Effortless, by Greg McKeown. It's the sequel to Essentialism. Because of the other see-do-read-accomplish, I'm finding that getting it read is a bit effortful. But I'm trying to get it finished before it disappears on my Overdrive account.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy National Thrift Shop Day for yesterday. I bought a one-dollar scarf to celebrate.