2. TIME magazine has declared Elon Musk person of the year in 2021. What say you? If you want to know more about how they choose you'll find that info in the link here. If you were choosing, who would be your person of the year?
I'm staying away from that one!
3. I read here ten habits of extremely likable people which include-they greet the world with a smile on their face, they ask questions, they're consistent, they put the phone away, they remember names and use them, they keep an open mind and don't pass judgement, they're authentic, they're kind and generous, accountable for their mistakes, and they send thank you notes.
So, are you likable-lol? Which one of these habits could use some further developing in your own life? What is one habit/quality you'd add to the list?
I know some extremely likable people who reserve their grins, who don't ask too many questions, and (yes) who can't always remember names. I happen to be one of the last group, and it's deeply embarrassing, I want to be one of those legendary people who "never forget a name," "never forget a face," but the reality is that I can't always put the two together, so I hope you won't find me too much less likeable if I need a quick kickstart. After that I'll probably also remember the name of your dog, what class we had together in high school, or where you used to sit in church.
4. One non-holiday related task/job/goal/dream on your to-do list that you hope/plan to make happen before the new year rolls in?
Finish a writing task that got postponed several times and is now dragging out, even though it's not such a big job--it's just gotten shelved so many times that now it feels bigger than it is. Like cleaning out a room that isn't really that big a deal, but that makes you shudder and procrastinate before you jump in and do it.
5. Share with us some of your holiday plans.
Mostly at home. But that's not so bad.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
How about a random I-wish-I-could-travel wardrobe? This week's Treehouse post.