2. The Hodgepodge lands on National Fast Food Day. What was the last fast food you ate? What's your favorite fast food? How often do you grab fast food?
As opposed to, say, just going out for coffee? That would be last Saturday in Toronto, when we met up with our oldest daughter (the Treehouse Apprentice), toured a pioneer village (pretty quiet, it's the off-season although they're getting ready for some Christmas events), and then got burgers at a nearby McD's.
Fast food isn't so much a "grab" for us; more often it's a stop along the road.
3. Life in the fast lane, get nowhere fast, on the fast track, not so fast...pick one and tell us how it applies to your life in recent days.
Nowhere fast might apply to the past month: it's been pretty quiet
4. Are you a fast walker? fast talker? fast worker? fall asleep fast? stay fast asleep without too much trouble?
Most of those.
Also a fast reader, when I want to be.
5. What is one 'hard and fast rule' in your house?
Look for it used.
Pray about it.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Too late, he's back and the sheets are done.
But if you want some extra random, here's a list I just made of the books I've read this year.