Today's visitors: a flock of starlings, out for anything they could find on the ground as the ice melted. Down they came, all at once; then something startled them, and up they all whooshed, for about ten seconds; then down again, up again, like a game of Simon Says. And then on to someone else's yard.
Photo and more at this bird site.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day