NO LONGER ALONE
Out of the silence the Almighty Word,
speaking like thunder, filled us with wonder,
told us He loved us, told us He cared,
told us He’d come if we really prepared.
Into the night came the Light of the world.
God-light revealing, tenderly healing.
Darkness was over. Morning began.
God came to earth and He came as a man.
Welcome to Love, we’re no longer alone.
In joy and sorrow, today and tomorrow,
Love will be with us. Love’s here to stay.
Sing every morning: “It’s Christmas today!”
Words and music: Miriam Therese Winter
© Medical Mission Sisters 1971
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head