Enough with long lists. If I get these done, I'll be happy. (A couple of them are re-reads or things that I almost finished in 2020.)
1, Angels, Barbarians, and Nincompoops
2. A Sweet, Wild Note: What We Hear when the Birds Sing
3. Beyond Order: 12 More Rules For Life
Peterson, Jordan B.
4. The Frayed Atlantic Edge: A Historian’s Journey from Shetland to the Channel
5. All Things Being Equal: Why Math Is the Key to a Better World
6. Making Your Own Days: The Pleasures of Reading and Writing Poetry
7. Why You Should Read Children's Books, Even Though You Are So Old and Wise
8. Breaking Bread with the Dead: A Reader's Guide to a More Tranquil Mind
9. Refractions: A Journey of Faith, Art, and Culture
10. Surprised by Laughter: The Comic World of C.S. Lewis
11. The Divine Conspiracy: Rediscovering Our Hidden Life in God
12. On Purpose: How We Create the Meaning of Life
13. Opened Ground: Selected Poems, 1966-1996
14. The Making of Poetry: Coleridge, the Wordsworths and Their Year of Marvels
15. Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
16. Madeleine L'Engle Herself: Reflections on a Writing Life
17. Medieval Wisdom for Modern Christians: Finding Authentic Faith in a Forgotten Age with C. S. Lewis
Armstrong, Chris R.
18.The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload
Levitin, Daniel J.
19. Polishing the Petoskey Stone: Selected Poems
20.Good Work: When Excellence and Ethics Meet
21.Heaven in Ordinary
22. Words Overflown by Stars: Creative Writing Instruction and Insight from the Vermont College Mfa Program
23..Tree and Leaf; Smith of Wootton Major; The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth
24. Winter Weed Finder: A Guide to Dry Plants in Winter
Miller, Dorcas S.
25.Orbiting the Giant Hairball: A Corporate Fool's Guide to Surviving with Grace