2. Something you're currently 'over the moon' about?
Nothing huge. Small victories, small gratitudes. Warmer weather.
3. What's something you're 'chewing over' these days? (meaning-thinking over carefully)
Plutarch's Life of Pyrrhus.
4. The last thing you cooked or ate that was overdone?
Well, when I make chocolate microwave cake in a mug (which we share between the two of us), I usually manage to give it a few seconds too long, so I should really remember that or write it down somewhere ("underdone is okay"). But Mr. Fixit says he likes the edges a little hard.
5. In celebration of hitting volume 411 in the weekly Hodgepodge, give us the 411 on something happening in your life in the next 30 days.
Right now it seems wiser not to plan more than a few days ahead. Things change too quickly.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We were at an antique market on the weekend and found a framed print we both liked...and it was on sale, too, so we brought it home and hung it in our dining area. This is Falls, Montreal River, painted by J.E.H. MacDonald in 1920.