Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog then hop back here to add your link to the party. See you there!
1. Tell us about one small blessing you have counted in the past week?
Going out for pasta on a patio. (Dine-in still isn't happening here. But it will be by the weekend.)
And also a spur-of-the-moment Saturday breakfast on a patio, to celebrate the reappearance of yard sales. (We had to have a reason.) Mr. Fixit had pancakes, and I had...French toast.
2. Bastille Day is celebrated on July 14th...have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit or re-visit, and if so what site or city would you most want to see? (pretend for a minute international travel isn't an issue)
Does Quebec City count?
I think I'd like to go see Monet's garden at Giverny. And the Marc Chagall National Museum in Nice.
3. A food associated with France that you love?
But not really poutine.
4. Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?
I used to shop with (paper) grocery coupons a lot, when they used to be a thing. Not for a long time now, though. But we still use coupons when we're getting hamburgers.
5. You have to give something away this week...what will it be?
Have to, as in have to give away something I don't want that I wish would disappear, or something I do want and I have to give it away anyway? Trying not to overthink this...
I'm just going to copy our Hodgepodge hostess and say that I have a bag of this and that accumulating, and I should take a look around and add to it, and it will probably go with us on our next thrifting trip, if I remember to put it in the car. Considering that I went for groceries this morning and a) left all the re-usable bags in the car and b) had misplaced my door key, had to borrow my husband's, and then found the key when we got back in the exact place I had thought it should be but swore that it wasn't, I'm not entirely convinced that I'll remind myself early enough to take it along. Maybe a string on my finger.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
As if that wasn't random enough...