Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blog game: fours of things

I was tagged for this by Tim's Mom--here goes.

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. transcriptionist for a closed-captioning service
2. assistant to director of high school liaison services at a university (can you say that three times fast?)
3. nursing-home kitchen worker
4. camp crafts director

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Anything with some real acting but not too many machine guns.
2. Anything with gowns by Edith Head. (That covers a lot!)
3. Anything without Jim Carrey in it.
4. An Ache in Every Stake

Four places you have lived:

1. Southern Ontario
2. Toronto
3. Southern Ontario

Four TV shows you love to watch :
We don't have cable right now but if we got these shows I would watch them:
1. The Rockford Files
2. Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett
3. Clean Sweep
4. The Munsters, Phil Silvers, Hogan's Heroes...
5. Playing Shakespeare

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Georgian Bay
2. Port Severn
3. Quebec City
4. Eustis, Florida

Four websites you visit daily:

1. Stump the Bookseller
2. www.homeschoolbuzz.com
3, 4, 5, 6...several of the blogs on our links

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Pasta with olives and sundried tomatoes (I'm the only one here that will eat it)
2. Chinese food (maybe some hong sue tofu and a bowl of noodles)
3. Cinnamon rolls
4. Peanut butter

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. Narnia
2. At a Vermeer exhibit
3. Watching a summer sunset on Georgian Bay (do a Google image search for "Georgian Bay sunset" and you'll see why)

Four bloggers you are tagging:

I don't know who's been tagged...but I'll tag Coffeemamma, Tootle, Firefly and Jennifer if they want to play.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to ask...Eustis, Fl? Vacation?
I grew up near there.

Mama Squirrel said...

LOL...I know, Eustis doesn't sound like a hot vacation spot! (Except it is near Orlando.) My grandparents rented a mobile home down there during the winter, for several years during the '80's. One year we went down and stayed there with them for several days...we did all the touristy things like go to Disney World, and then we just hung out and did some non-touristy things like shopping at K-Mart (American K-Marts are great, no matter what Dustin Hoffman said) and getting groceries at a Piggly-Wiggly, and going to church with them. It was a great time and I always wished I could go back there sometime.

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

Can I come with you to the Vermeer exhibit...and then we'll head home to Narnia?
I'd like that.
Ann V.

Leslie Noelani Laurio said...

If you're going to Narnia, I'm coming, too!

I'll bring the peanut butter.

coffeemamma said...

I've played ;-)

Anonymous said...

I took up thy challenge!