"To glorify God is to make much of God and to glorify anything else is to make much of that something else. When Moses asked to see God’s glory, God showed Moses Himself by walking in front of him. Thus glory and glorifying is tied to some aspect of showing off how great God is.
"Now that we were somewhat armed with the rudiments of glory, we could ponder the various possibilities of glory in a lesson."
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
Tuesday, February 02, 2016
There's glory for you: something to read today
From the Circe Institute blog, a good post for us all to read: Making the Glory of God Known: The Purpose of Any Lesson, by Danny Breed.