First posted April 2006. Lydia was just about to turn five.
New readers can unintentionally provide a lot of humor.
At lunch, Mr. Fixit was looking at something that came in the mail, and Crayons [Lydia] was looking over his shoulder. "Real...Easter...Update," she read. A real Easter update?
Oh, a real estate update.
I think I preferred Crayons' version!
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head