Tonight's dinner menu was going to be marinated chicken chunks, pan-cooked and served with pasta and tomato sauce. I decided to skip the tomato sauce and make it more of an Alfredo thing with cream cheese, Parmesan, and milk sauce. And lots of garlic. Peas on the side.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
What's for supper on our ninth blog birthday?
I knew there was something special about today. What would that be in squirrel years? Probably way over the hill. Well, I like round numbers; let's go for a decade.