1. Crayons read her first really real book out loud today: Arthur's Pen Pal, by Lillian Hoban. This isn't the aardvark Arthur from Marc Brown's TV series; this Arthur is a chimp. (Click on the link to see two pages from the book.)
2. The Apprentice made chocolate chip cookies all by herself. OK, she's baked other things, but this was her own idea and she did all the work. Except for cracking the eggs. The Apprentice will do anything to avoid getting gook on her fingers.
3. Ponytails can sing all the words to Kiki Dee's part of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." She's also got most of the Kings and Queens of England song down pat, even though Beethoven's Wig had to go back to the library.
4. French Fry had a little tour around the house in his plastic ball. (We're pretty sure that French Fry is a boy.)
Some days are just full of new things.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day