Northern Spy apples. (Time to make a pie that really schmecks.)
The temperature dropping four degrees in half an hour.
The sound of leaves blowing.
A pair of very cold little Beavers selling apples at the door of the Giant Tiger. (No, not the animals; the littlest Scouts.) We bought a couple out of sympathy.
Glenn Gould playing Brahms' Intermezzo in A major (opus 118 no. 2) (featured on CBC's Sound Advice today while we ate lunch)--this is bare-trees music for sure, as moody as the end of Tchaikovsky's sixth symphony.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
- Briars, Brambles, Dogwood (Spring clothes)
- Summer Clothes 2020: Botanically Brighter