After singing a Psalm and reading Luther's Morning Prayer:
1. Grammar of Poetry: finish the lesson about iambic patterns. Play a couple of rounds of Word Mastermind.
2. Short reading from General Science. Explore the "rock corner."
3. Read more of Sigurd the Volsung.
4. Empty a shelf holding toys and choose some books to put on it instead.
5. Math problems.
6. Crocheting flowers with Mom.
7. Plutarch's Life of Coriolanus.
8. Grammar workbook: predicate nominatives.
9. Read some of the geography chapter, about Lincolnshire.
10. Notebook time.