A History of Music for Young People: about canons and madrigals, Tallis and Byrd, in the 1500's.
Book of Acts, Chapter 14: the travels of Paul and Barnabas. Follow with a map.
Grammar: marking direct object
Apologia General Science: continue reading about how the age of artifacts may be determined. Talk about radiometric dating, absolute age, and the principle of superposition.
French: follow review schedule I made up.
The Bronze Bow: next chapter. Written narration.
Math: continue learning about variables.
Probably read some of The Return of the King. (We've finally gotten to the last LOTR book!)
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head