Wednesday, June 01, 2016

June 1 Daybook

What I'm playing with: a new-to-me skirt.

What I'm reading: Plutarch's Lives of Agis and Cleomenes. The Greek Way and Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea, because I thought I knew something about the Spartans (black bread and Laconic answers), but it's obviously not enough. This rabbit trail could be a long one, but there's no hurry.

What's for supper: make-your-own taco salads. Caesar-salad-flavoured green pea chips and tamari almonds leftover from a meeting. Marshmallow cookies leftover from a meeting. (It was an eclectic snack menu.)

2 comments:

Brandy Vencel said...

My husband just finished Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea ... which he stole from my reading pile, meaning I still have not read it. :)

Mama Squirrel said...

I have had it for too long without ever really finishing it.