First posted August, 2006. The Apprentice was just about to enter the world of public high school.
A new quiz to do if you're bored. Made up exclusively by me.
What was the best ___ you ever had?
Fettucini Alfredo from a little restaurant downtown that's not there anymore.
2. Best chocolate chip cookies?
3. Birthday cake?
My hot dog birthday cake, complete with fries. I think the one I linked to is the right one, family members feel free to correct me.
4. Chicken burger?
A certain resturant's Monterey Jack bacon chicken burger *drools*.
Mr. Fixit's. I'm not bad at it either.
6. Pumpkin pie?
If you give her some whipped cream, that Mamasquirrel can make one mean pumpkin pie.
7. What's your favourite food, and who made it?
Cabbage rolls. Preferably made by Mr. Fixit, with the little spice packets from the meat store.
8. Name three people you'd like to join in.
Mamasquirrel. Pippinsqueak. Katelyn.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Capsule Wardrobe for Winter 2020: Sonatinas and Snow
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head