First posted July 2005. The Apprentice was thirteen, Ponytails was almost eight, and Crayons (Lydia) was four.
Crayons: Let's play Eye-Spy Colours. I know a colour and it starts with D.
Ponytails: There aren't any colours that start with D.
The Apprentice: I don't know any either.
Mama Squirrel: Maybe she means dark-something? Like dark blue?
The Apprentice: Crayons, is the colour dark?
Crayons: No, it's light.
The Apprentice (inspired, looking at Crayons' shirt): Is it light magenta?
Ponytails: Light magenta doesn't start with D.
Crayons: I was just kidding.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Briars, Brambles, Dogwood (Spring clothes)
- Summer Clothes 2020: Botanically Brighter
- Fall 2020 Clothes: From the Ground Up