Tonight's dinner menu:
One-dish bake made of:: brown rice, two Polish sausages, a couple of cut-up slices of cooked pork from the weekend, one piece of leftover chicken, and half a bag of baby-cut carrots. Plus water for the rice. Cover and bake as long as it takes for the rice and sausage to be done.
Miscellaneous bread and crackers. Cottage cheese.
Butterscotch dumplings with blueberries added to the sauce.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day