Ourselves Book II, starting The Way of the Will.
Poetry: England in Literature, Spenser
*Janet Marsh's Nature Journal, read her entries for Oct.
2, 5, and 7
*Keeping a Nature Journal: Appreciating the
Gifts of Each Day: make a short written entry based on this challenge
* Use some of our really good art materials to do a really good drawing of something in the yard. Special bonus art lesson for everyone: Jeannette Tulis has a very detailed post here about drybrush technique for nature notebooks.
Plutarch: Crassus, Lesson 7
French (all week)
Latin, continue Lesson 2
Speech Writing: big push to get the speech written this week.
Grammar: continue the review that got left from last week; move on to new topics (all week)
Math: Geometric and Binary Sequences (all week)
Physical Science, Module 2: Air. Read the section on "Global Warming."
"Although the fear that too much carbon dioxide in the air
could lead to global warming is based on sound scientific
reasoning, reality is...more complex than that." (page 38)
What does he mean?
(Read together and discuss: the additional environment
articles (printed out)) (all week)
Westward Ho!, chapter 16
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day